MIN AND MAXIMUM PEOPLE
4 pax minimum.
Large groups on request.
The minimum age is 15 years.
The maximum age limit is dependent on the individual’s general state of health and physical fitness.
FOOD AND DRINKS SUPPLIED
– Full English breakfast, tea and coffee is served at the Waterfront meeting point, prior to departure on the morning trips.On the river each raft carries drinking water.
– A light lunch consisting of cold meats and salads is provided at a picturesque spot on the banks of the river.
– At the top of the Gorge, at the end of the trip, complimentary soft drinks, cordials and beers are enjoyed.
– On the Zambian side the clients are transferred to the Waterfront for a Braai / Barbeque at the auditorium where shortly afterwards the video is shown.
– It is recommended that clients take their credit card or cash with them, so as to purchase merchandise and drinks at the braai.
DEPARTURE TIMES AND MEETING PLACES
Meet at the Zambia Waterfront
Low Water – 08h00 (Rapids 1-21)
High Water – 08h00 (Rapids 11-25)
VIDEOS AND PHOTOGRAPHS
Whilst on the river, videos and photographs will be taken by “Zambezi Memories”.Rafting videos and photographs will be shown that evening at The Waterfront, directly after the rafting trip.Copies of all products shown are available for purchase.