Caprivi River Lodge
About Caprivi River Lodge
Situated on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River, Caprivi River Lodge invites you to enjoy a relaxing, body and soul experience. With beautiful river views under the shade of old indigenous trees, whether you are a business person, tourist, fisherman or avid bird-watcher, the Caprivi River Lodge is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
With numerous National Parks in close proximity, the lodge offers central accommodation enabling easy access to the attractions of this four-countries area, with plenty of exciting options to explore. From the majestic rivers and rich cultural customs to the vibrant reeds swaying alongside, the river’s edge is full of life. The Caprivi region is an area steeped in wildlife and tradition and as yet undisturbed by western influences. Caprivi River Lodge is proud to be part of this wetland paradise.
The lodge features a swimming pool, bar and dining facility, while meals are served in the open lapa where one can sit back, relax and enjoy the sunsets over the mighty Zambezi River surrounded by the sounds of nature. Frequent visitors to the lodge include hippo, crocodile, tree squirrels, water monitors, and vervet monkeys. The ever present seasonal bird life includes Schalow’s turaco, White-browed robin-chat, bul-bulls and the elusive African finfoot to name just a few. A pair of wood owls and a flock of guinea fowl are also present in the grounds.
Caprivi River Lodge can arrange a wide variety of land and water-based activities including afternoon, day or extended fishing trips, river safaris by boat, birding, walking trails, guided tours into the national parks of Namibia, Botswana and Zambia, tailor-made tours, day trips to the world-renowned Victoria Falls, and day trips to the famous Chobe National Park.
Caprivi River Lodge Rooms
- Double Luxury Chalet Sleeps 2 Includes: B & B Rooms: Thatched chalet facing the river containing a double bed and an en-suite bathroom with a bath and a shower. The chalet is air-conditioned and also features a TV. Features: Double beds, Bath only, En-suite, Shower only, Air-Conditioning, Television, No Smoking in Rooms
- Semi Luxury Chalet Sleeps 2 Includes: B & B Rooms: River-facing thatched chalet containing twin beds, an en-suite bathroom with a shower, and air-conditioning. Features: Twin beds, En-suite, Shower only, Air-Conditioning, No Smoking in Rooms, River views
- Standard Chalet Sleeps 2 Includes: B & B Rooms: Cool, comfortable river-facing chalet containing twin single beds, an en-suite bathroom with a shower, ceiling fan, telephone, kettle, and bar fridge. Features: Twin beds, En-suite, Shower only, Single beds, Fan, Tea and Coffee Facilities, Bar Fridge, No Smoking in Rooms, River views
- Standard Cabin Sleeps 2 Includes: B & B Rooms: Comfortable wooden cabin with a double bed, an en-suite bathroom with a shower, air-conditioning, a bar fridge, kettle, and barbecue facilities. Features: Double beds, En-suite, Shower only, Air-Conditioning, Tea and Coffee Facilities, Bar Fridge, No Smoking in Rooms
- Budget Cabin Sleeps 2 Includes: B & B Rooms: Comfortable wooden cabin with air-conditioning, twin beds and barbecue facilities. These cabins have outside shared ablutions, about ten metres away. Features: Twin beds, Shared bathroom, Single beds, Air-Conditioning, No Smoking in Rooms
- Luxury Family Unit Sleeps 5 Includes: B & B Rooms: This unit has one double bed and one single bed. There is an additional hanging bed for a child the room accommodates three adults and one under 10 years old child and it has a TV. Features: Double beds, Single beds
Conferencing & Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Swimming Pool