Located directly adjacent to the world renowned Kruger National Park is Thornybush Nature Reserve – roughly 11.000 hectares, a private bush venue which specialises in romantic getaways, bush weddings and business retreats or indabas. With world class, state of the art facilities, and five star accommodation, Thornybush Nature Reserve is home to a series of gorgeous safari camp units, tented camps, and the eponymous Thornybush Game Lodge – a fantastic meeting place of unbelievable adventure and top notch accommodation and facilities.
Chapungu Luxury Tented Camp is a safari guest’s ticket to a long gone era of colonial romance and mystery, surrounded by the Thornybush veld as it is, and open to the expansive, warm glow of the setting African sun. Days spent tracking wildebeest across the brambly landscape, twilight spent around a campfire enjoying a sundowner – authentic tented accommodation that also stands as a benchmark of comfort. Chapungu encapsulates the untranslatable essence of this area perfectly, guests are transported to a pristine, distinctly African landscape in which anything can happen, and when it does, it’s almost always something exciting!
- Experience Three Nights of Pure Relaxation
At only R8259 pp, that’s a saving of R894 and a 9% discount!
Your package includes:
• Three nights stay accommodation
• Three meals daily
• Teas, coffees and snacks
• Dawn & dusk safaris in open game viewing vehicles
• Optional bushveld walks
• Sundowner drinks on game drives
Above offer is based on 3 nights accommodation
Special valid from 06 January – 30 September 2014 and 01 November – 20 December 2014
Excluding dates 01 October – 30 October 2014
• Thornybush Nature Reserve is located within a Malaria risk area, and guests at any of its lodges are advised to bring or take appropriate prophylactic medication in this regard.
• Children younger than 12 years old are not permitted at the camp, and those older than twelve must pay a full adult fare.
- Inclusions and Exclusions
• Included in the Chapungu Luxury Tented Camp rates are teas, coffees and snacks, the daily guided bush walk, dawn and dusk safari drives in open top vehicles, luxury tent accommodation, three meals a day, and 14% VAT.
• Not included are airport and inter-lodge transfers, laundry services, telephone calls and curio shop purchases, drinks, gratuities, and a R50 conservation fee, charged per person, per stay.