Pay 5515 per person sharing, thats a 24% discount and a saving of R1835
Valid until the 31 December 2014
Minimum stay of 4 nights required
• Children are welcome to the lodge – children under the age of five years cannot accompany adults on game drives.
• Children between the ages of six and eleven years may participate in game drives at the Lodge Manager’s discretion.
• One triple room for a child 11 years and younger sharing with its parents is available for sole use bookings.
• The lodge is located in a Malaria area, and guests should consult with their GP or chemist regarding proper medication before booking accommodation here.
• The lodge adheres to a policy of ecotourism and aims to educate its guests on the preservation and conservation of the natural environment and its animal population.
• What is not included in the rates are telephone and curio shop expenses, laundry services, transport to and from the game lodges, the tourism bed levy, and the Sabi Sand entrance fee for self-drive guests.