The culturally significant Manyeleti Private Game Reserve occupies a prime ecological position, sharing unfenced borders and a wandering population of wild and wonderful animals with the Kruger, Sabi Sands, and Timbavati Game Reserves. Occupied and operated by the resident Mnisi tribe of the area, who themselves share generations worth of history with the area, and who now remain committed to promoting and protecting this exquisite summer paradise.
Mantobeni Tented Camp is a refuge of gentle safari splendour, the subtle undertones of canvas tents and 4 x 4s playing upon the mind’s concept of an authentic African safari.
To the discerning traveler, this tented camp is a genuine and authentic slice of bush living, yet comfortable enough for a fantastic night’s sleep, and many wonderful stories of rest and relaxation afterward.
Special Offer: Stay 3 Nights Pay 2, – Save R3250!!
- 3 Nights in a 4 star tented camp
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Morning and evening game drives
- Safari walks with an experienced guide
Terms and Conditions
- Bookable from the 01 April 2014 – 30 September 2014
- Subject to availability
• Mantobeni Camp only accommodates children over the age of 12 years.
• Mantobeni is located in a Malaria area, and guests are urged to consult with their GP or chemist regarding proper medication before booking here.
• Excluded are bar expenses (barring auction wines and French Champagne) and a 1% tourism levy, per person rate per night.
• A single supplement of R600 per person will only be charged if there are more than three singles in a reservation and then from the fourth reservation onwards.