Hornbill Lodge is a small intimate lodge, situated on Mica Point, Kariba. Bask in the Zimbabwe sun beside the plunge pool. Enjoy a sundowner whilst soaking up the panoramic view of Lake Kariba. Relax in the shade of indigenous trees in the beautiful landscaped garden.
Hornbill Lodge offers very comfortable accommodation for Twelve. A satellite thatch ‘A’ frame with bar, lounge and dining area downstairs, and upstairs a double room with ensuite bathroom. There are four ‘A’ frame thatch bedrooms, one double and two twin, and a family room which sleeps 4, each chalet has ensuite facilities.
Charges include – dinner, bed and breakfast and all drinks. DSTV is available.
• Sleeps up to 12 people
• 4 seperate chalets, 1 room upstairs of main A frame
• Mosquito nets, ceiling fans and mobile air conditioners
• Laundry facilities
• Tea / coffee making facilities
• Private outdoor pool
• DSTV television in communal area
• Private entrance, parking all onsite