Timbavati Game Reserve, 53 392 unfenced hectares of gorgeous nature reserve, is located to the north and west of the famous Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve and the Kruger National Park, respectively. Decades old, this reserve is a much treasured getaway destination. With more than forty individual mammal species and over 360 bird species, and gorgeous facilities, guests are guaranteed all the relaxation and authentic bush adventure of the very best safari trip.
As the greater reserve drifts into focus, a spattering of charming thatch roofed cottages draw the eye to the rustic and beautiful Kambaku Safari Lodge. Well situated and recently renovated, Kambaku is a cozy holiday lodge with family-friendly facilities, perfect for an intimate stay in this beautiful park.
Enjoy romantic dinners in the crisp, evening air of the Timbavati; the boma surrounded by the sounds of nocturnal park inhabitants awakening and calling out to each other.
- Special offer: Book 3 nights and Save!!
Enjoy a reduced rate of R 3000 per per person night instead of paying R3350
Offer only valid for a three night stay
Valid for stays from 1 May to the 30 June 2014
Kambaku Lodge accommodation consists of eight thatched chalets, complete with en-suite bathrooms, four poster beds and mosquito net draping, lanterns for light and 220 volt power points, overhead fans, and gas geysers.
• Children of all ages are welcomed at Kambaku, but from twelve years and younger pay half the adult rate, sharing with parents or in a family suite.
• Kambaku is located in a Malaria area, and guests are urged to consult with their GP or chemist regarding proper medication before booking accommodation here.
- Inclusions and Exclusions
• Tariffs are inclusive of: luxury accommodation; an early morning and afternoon/evening game drive in an open 4×4 game viewing vehicle; breakfast, lunch and dinner; Unlimited teas and coffees; Local beers, house wines and soft drinks.
• Tariffs are exclusive of: All Bar and Game Drive Beverages; Special wines and spirits; Curios shop items Timbavati entrance fee – Once off conservation fee of R160 per person and R120 vehicle fee. These rates are subject to change without prior notice.