Timbavati Game Reserve, 53 392 unfenced hectares of gorgeous nature reserve, is located to the north and west of the famous Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve and the Kruger National Park, respectively. Decades old, this reserve is a much treasured getaway destination. With more than forty individual mammal species and over 360 bird species, and gorgeous facilities, guests are guaranteed all the relaxation and authentic bush adventure of the very best safari trip.
With all the crystalline elegance of a perfectly preserved family heirloom, Kings Camp presents the attractiveness of Timbavati’s colonial past, with the comfort of first class accommodation, and the ever present, crackling excitement of the encompassing bushveld.
Guides at Kings Camp regularly take requests during trips to track down specific animals for guests, and after a hot afternoon out driving in the Timbavati, guests are greeted back at the lodge with drinks and smiles as they recount their adventures, before embarking on the evening drive.
- Special Offer: Stay 4 Nights Pay 3, – Save R5800!!
– 4 Nights in the Timbavati spent in luxury while you only pay for 3
- Terms and Conditions
– Valid: 06 January 14 – 17 April 14, 22 April 14 – 30 April 14 and 01 September 14 – 19 December 14
– This offer excludes: 18 April 14 – 21 April 14 and 20 December 14 – 05 January 14
• Rates are inclusive of 5-star accommodation, breakfast daily, welcome drink on arrival, 24-hour room service, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Between six and twelve years old, children pay half the adult rate if sharing with two adults.
• Kings Camp is located in a low risk Malaria area, and guests are urged to consult with their GP or chemist regarding proper medication before booking accommodation here.
- Inclusions and Exclusions
• Included in Kings Camp’s rates are three meals per day, tea and coffee, local drinks, wines and soft drinks, and 14% VAT.
• Not included are cellar wine purchases, champagne, cognacs, transfers and staff gratuities, telephone and curio-shop expenses, wellness treatments and laundry services.
• A conservation levy of R170.00 per person, and a road levy of R120.00 per vehicle for self driving excursions.