Serengeti National Park is a World Heritage Site, and was proclaimed a World Wide Wonder. The Park is rich in game throughout the year and provides the stage for the world’s largest animal migration, when up to two million wildebeest, zebra and gazelle make their way north into Kenya’s Masai Mara.
The seemingly unending plains of the Southern Serengeti are inhabited by enormous herds of wildebeest and zebra, and it is in this remote section of the park that the only permanent camp in the southern part of the Serengeti is found – the exclusive Kusini. The eco-conscious lodge is built on a rocky outcrop offering spectacular 360° views of the grassy plains.
The secluded unobtrusive lodge offers impeccable personalised service and luxurious comfort in a remote location, giving guests the honour of truly experiencing the expansiveness and adventure of a great African safari.
- Stay 4 Pay 3 Offer
Saving up to US$ 1,600.00 per couple
- Experience two of Tanzania’s best national parks, the Serengeti and the Tarangire, with Sanctuary Retreats.
• Book a four night safari in Tanzania including two nights at Sanctuary Kusini and two nights at Sanctuary
• Swala – and the first night at Sanctuary Kusini is free.
• This represents a saving of up to $1,600 per couple.
• Valid for new bookings only and subject to availability
• Valid for travel between 6 January – 15 December 2014
• The saving is based on two people sharing a room and can only be applied to itinerary above
• Children over the age of 12 are welcome at Kusini, and are charged the applicable adult rate.
• Adults have to share rooms with children under 15 years of age.
• One triple tent is available.
• Malaria occurs throughout Tanzania, right through the year.
• Malaria prophylaxis is recommended for all travellers to Tanzania.
• Inoculation against Hepatitis A and typhoid is also recommended.
• A Yellow Fever vaccination is often compulsory.
• Visas are required by most foreign nationals whether visiting for a holiday or to conduct business.
• Please check the visa requirements before your visit.