Old Ursula Camp, Victoria Falls, Zambia
Located in a wildlife rich 24 square kilometres of private game reserve, Old Ursula is a satellite camp of the world famous Stanley and Livingstone Hotel. The reserve borders on the renowned Zambezi National Park, with wildlife areas stretching continuously into Botswana. This affords guests the chance to view some of the biggest free-ranging elephant and buffalo herds in the world.
Just ten minutes away from the iconic Victoria Falls, the intimate Old Ursula is the perfect retreat for families or small groups of friends wanting a private and secluded getaway. The entire camp can be booked exclusively, and the dedicated team at the lodge will organise a stay in accordance with guest requirements.
The intimate Old Ursula Camp has just four African-style thatched chalets, accommodating a maximum of eight guests. Each unit has views over the waterhole and the pristine bushveld of the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve. The elegantly rustic chalets comprise of a comfortable lounge area, bedroom area, and full en-suite bathroom.
The endangered black rhino was introduced to the Victoria Falls Game Reserve in 2006 in a ground-breaking operation that has seen black rhino return to the area for the first time in 50 years. Also present are lion, leopard, elephant and buffalo – completing the Big Five. Guests may also encounter giraffe, zebra, warthog, sable antelope, kudu, eland, tsessebe, waterbuck and the elusive grey duiker on game drives.
Riverine bird life is plentiful with egrets, herons, cormorants, fish eagles and kingfishers frequenting the area.
- Child Friendly
- Game Drives
- Elephant interactive experience
- Night drives
- Walking safaris
- Game drives
- Boat excursions
- Helicopter flights
- Boat excursions
• Children are welcome at Old Ursula Camp, which offers both full-board and self-catering options.
• Malaria occurs throughout Zambia, right through the year.
• Malaria prophylaxis is recommended for all travellers to Zambia.
• Inoculation against Hepatitis A and typhoid is also recommended.
• Tetanus and hepatitis vaccinations are recommended.
• Please check the visa requirements before your visit.
• Currently South African passport holders are granted a free visa at the point of entry, while holders of other passports may purchase visas at the point of entry.