Located directly adjacent to the world renowned Kruger National Park is Thornybush Nature Reserve – roughly 11,000 hectares, a private bush venue which which specialises in romantic getaways, bush weddings and business retreats or indabas. With world class, state of the art facilities, and five star accommodation, Thornybush Nature Reserve is home to a series of gorgeous safari camp units, tented camps, and the eponymous Thornybush Game Lodge – a fantastic meeting place of unbelievable adventure and top notch accommodation and facilities.
Shadowed by the teeming shapes of bird-filled trees, a sleepy and intimate lodge of luxury standards and shady relaxation, Serondella is situated in the peaceful setting of the Monwana River. A riverine wonderland, gorgeous enough to melt the heart of the most jaded luxury lodge enthusiast – with luxury accommodation, sepia themed sunsets, and a thriving population of awesome wildlife, Serondella is an unforgettable luxury destination, not to be missed out on. Children of all ages are welcome at Serondella Game Lodge and a kiddies safari program especially designed for their entertainment will keep them occupied during their stay.
Serondella translates as “the place of the elephant”, and it carries this sense of grandeur both physically (with frequent visits from these friendly pachyderms), and by way of its larger-than-life character.
- Experience Three Nights of Pure Relaxation
At only R8259 pp, that’s a saving of R1854 and a 18% discount! Your package includes:
• Three nights stay in a suite
• Three meals daily
• Teas, coffees and snacks
• Dawn & dusk safaris in open game viewing vehicles
• Optional bushveld walks
• Sundowner drinks on game drives
Above offer is based on 3 nights accommodation
Special valid from 06 January – 30 September 2014 and 01 November – 20 December 2014
Excluding dates 01 October – 30 October 2014
• Children of all ages are welcome at Serondella, however children younger than six years of age will not be permitted on safaris or bush walks.
• Thornybush is located in a Malaria area, and guests are urged to consult with their GP or chemist regarding proper medication before booking accommodation at Serondella.
- Inclusions and Exclusions
• Included in Serondella’s rates are three meals per day, tea and coffee making facilities and snacks, and exciting dawn and dusk, open vehicle safaris.
• Not included are telephone, bar, curio, and laundry expenses, vehicle fees for self drive guests, and tourism levies, charged per night.