Sossusvlei Desert Lodge is located adjacent to the oldest desert in the world: the Namib, “the living desert”. The Namib is known for its dramatic landscapes, unspoilt wilderness and endless horizons. The lodge is situated in the Northern foothills of the privately owned NamibRand Nature Reserve, which spans 184 000 ha. It overlooks the rocky outcrops and magnificent dunes that characterise the Sossusvlei region.
The earthy but elegant design of the buildings blends in harmoniously with the landscape. Wraparound verandahs enclose the lodge, which boasts a fire-lit bar, seating area, and mezzanine library. A wooden deck provides the perfect setting for meals or sundowners, overlooking the vast plains, distant mountains, and wandering wildlife.
Pay R6360 per person sharing, thats a 20% discount and a saving of R1590
Valid until the 31 December 2014
Terms and conditions:
Minimum stay of 4 nights required
• Children are welcome at Sossusvlei Desert Lodge.
• An extra bed for a child can be arranged on request.
• However, children under five cannot participate in safari activities..
• Inoculation regulations change frequently and it is best to check with the embassy for up-to-date information in that regard.
• Foreign visitors need passports valid for at least 6 months after date of entry.
• Visas required for most visitors, and guests are advised to check with the Namibian Embassy for exceptions.
• Visitors will be required to pay entry fees when crossing the border.