The Kruger National Park is widely recognised as one of the largest game reserves on the African continent – measuring in at 18,989 square kilometers, it boasts nine gates, and an exhaustive ecosystem. The reserve itself is available (and popular for) self driving, and is well loved the world over as a place of adventure.
The park’s northern tip is home to the Makuleke Region’s Outpost Lodge – a honeymooner’s dream getaway destination, resting gently on the crest of a looming hilltop which overlooks the panoramic breathtaker of the Limpopo floodplains.
Special Offer: Stay 4 Nights Pay 3, – Save R4700!!
- 4 Nights in the Kruger spent in luxury while you only pay for 3
Terms and Conditions
- Valid: 06 Jan 14 – 30 Apr 14 and 01 Sep 14 – 19 Dec 14
- This offer excludes: 18 Apr 14 – 21 Apr 14 and 20 Dec 14 – 05 Jan 14
• Children younger than ten years old are not permitted to The Outpost Lodge.
• Between ten and fifteen years old, children pay 50% of the adult rates.
• Take note: rooms and balconies are open air, and the lodge and swimming pool are unfenced.
• The Lodge is located in a Malaria area, and guests are urged to consult with their GP or chemist regarding proper medication before booking accommodation here.
- Inclusions and Exclusions
• Included in The Lodge’s rate are three meals per day, beverages, and game drives, walks and river safaris.
• Not included are the gate entrance fees, the Kruger Park’s entrance and conservation fees, telephone
calls, lodge transfers and massage therapies.