Victoria Falls Bridge Tour
Historical Bridge Tour
•Let us take you on a hundred year journey under the Victoria Falls Bridge.
• Discover Cecil John Rhodes plans for his Cape to Cairo Railway.
•Discover how the bridge was constructed and how a full locomotive was transported across the gorge before the actual completion of the bridge and why.
•Highly trained and experienced guides will ensure a safe and informative 2½ hours on and around the bridge
What are the highlights?
• Seeing and experiencing a hundred years of Victorian Engineering.
• Informative talks on the history of the bridge.
• Magnificent views of the Victoria Falls and Batoka Gorge.
• Seeing a bungi jump up close and personal.
• The camaraderie involved in checking your buddy’s safety systems.