Canoe the Upper Zambezi above the Victoria Falls on the Zimbabwean side. From half Day to Multi-Day Canoeing Safari Trails, Camping on Islands. All with Current Prices.
|Rates per person for Zambezi River Cruises
• Half Day Canoe Trail (Morning only) – US$ 140 per person, min3 clients.Includes Breakfast, Beers & Soft Drinks – Park Fee US$ 10• Full Day Canoe Trail – US$ 160 per person, min 3 clients.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Beers & Snacks – Park Fee US$ 10
• Wine Route Canoe Trail US$ 55 per person, min 3 clients.
Includes Beers & Snacks.
• Overnight Upper Zambezi Canoe Safaris, min 4 clients
• One Day and Overnight Canoe Safari US$ 210 p.p – Park Fee $25
• 2 Day, 1 Night Canoe Safari US$ 294 p.p – Park Fee $ 25
• 2 Day, 2 Night Canoe Safari US$ 354 p.p – Park Fee $ 40
• 3 Day, 2 Night Canoe Safari US$ 522 p.p – Park Fee $ 40
Prices are per person. Minimum age for canoe trips is 10 years.
E and O.E
|What to Wear / Bring
* Shorts and sneakers
* National Park entrance fees – US$ 10 per person
* Insect repellent
* Sun cream
* Caps and sunglasses
teas and coffees in the morning * refreshments on the trip * braai lunch * beers at lunch time or dinner * life jackets, paddle and helmets * transfers to and from your hotel/lodge * all safety equipment
National Parks River Usage fees.
Wine Route Zambezi Canoe Trail – The Ultimate Sundowner
|Wine Route Zambezi canoe trail. Canadian canoes are ideal for this section of the river.
Sip a glass of wine, gin and tonic, beer or a soft drink while being paddled down the Zambezi River!