Cheetah Self-drive Safari
This round self-drive trip combines 15 nights in Namibia and Botswana into a very affordable safari. Your journey of discovery starts and ends in Windhoek and includes Waterberg Plateau, the vast Etosha National Park, the Caprivi Strip’s lush Mahango and Bwabwata national parks, and the sparkling waterways of the Okavango Delta Panhandle, before ending with a drive across the expansive landscapes and red sands of the Kalahari Desert.
Upgrades to a larger or 4WD hire vehicle are easy to arrange; speak to us for details.
The prices shown are per person sharing; ask us for single person supplements.
- Economy flights between London and Windhoek, plus UK and Namibian airport departure taxes.
- The meals and activities included in the accommodation basis as specified.
- A Group C hire car for the duration of your trip, to be collected and dropped off at Windhoek Airport.
- The hire car is covered by the vehicle hire company’s Super Cover insurance. Please note that this is only valid for drivers who are aged 25 years and over. This covers unlimited mileage, theft, personal accident insurance and almost all damages.
- A comprehensive pack of information and maps relevant to the places that you’ll be visiting.
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Namibia.
- The hire vehicle is covered by the car hire company’s Super Cover insurance. This cover excludes under-carriage, sand and water damage.
- All entry and national park fees.
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- All meals and activities not included in the accommodation basis as noted.
- Fuel for your hire car.