FROM DESERT TO DELTA
- Guided game walks at Shinde Camp will live long in the memory.
- Mokoro excursions at Kanana – get up close and personal with the local wildlife!
- Sit around the camp fire at Edo’s under a canopy of stars.
- Interact with the San Bushmen at Edo’s Camp and learn more about their way of life.
This itinerary is a veritable highlights package of Botswana, perfect for the discerning traveller looking for a bit more than just a luxury lodge experience. This itinerary begins with a two-night stay in the Kalahari Desert offering not only game viewing but an opportunity to interact with the local Bushmen whose way of life has remained unchanged for centuries. The trip culminates with a two-centre stay in the Okavango Delta region, visiting two very different camps. The variety of safari activities on offer here is phenomenal, from mokoro canoe excursions to guided game drives and walks. This offers the perfect taste of all that Botswana has to offer.
- All flights and transfers as stated
- 2 nights at Edo’s Camp on a fully inclusive basis
- 3 nights at Kanana Camp on a fully inclusive basis
- 3 nights at Shinde Camp on a fully inclusive basis
- Services of guides throughout
- Park Fees
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- All meals not specified
- Travel Insurance