DUSK AND DAWN WILDLIFE EXPERIENCES
Open, well kitted four-wheel drive vehicles will take you on a meander along the shores of a scenic lake, through basalt plains to Teak forests and Kalahari sands within the Nakavango Private Game Reserve.
Let your professional guides impart their immense knowledge of the many species of mammals, birds and other wilderness elements that you will encounter. The reserve is only 20 kilometers out of Victoria Falls yet one feels miles away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
What are the highlights?
• Highly trained professional guides with extensive knowledge in
various fields are there to enhance your wildlife knowledge and
give you further insight to your game drive experience.
• Only two game drive vehicles are permitted in the reserve at any
one time using different routes, thereby ensuring you a peaceful
undisturbed game viewing experience.
• Relax after your night drive, enjoying your bush dinner under the
grandeur of the starlit African sky. Listening to the night sounds
of the bush as animals draw close to drink by the waterhole.
• Includes transfers to and from VF hotels.
• Age restriction of 4 years.
• Morning drive pick up is 05h30 in summer and 06h00 in winter and is approx 2 1/5 – 3 hours.
• Morning drives and walks include breakfast and Afternoon trips include snacks and sundown drinks.
• The night drive includes drinks and a bush dinner under the stars (weather permitting).
• All Safari activities take place in the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve.
• Game Walk : please use long pants and long sleeved shirts,
comfortable walking shoes,light pullover in winter.
• Night Drive :use warm clothing in winter.
• Rhino sightings are guaranteed on the Rhino Adventure
and Night Drive but NOT on the game drives.