The set-up includes ‘The Lookout’, a wooden thatched structure, literally teetering over the gorge, which offers the most spectacular and breathtaking view of the Batoka Gorge, the Zambezi and its number 4 rapid. From this platform you can watch and gasp as the human circus hurtles, spins and falls in every direction.
A safety instructor briefs guests on the area and proper use of the equipment before starting.
All these products are situated alongside the magnificent Victoria Falls.Family groups have been flocking to the Lookout, first to watch, then finding the courage to do the activities.
It of course appeals to the Overland Truck market, but it is amazing to see how many ordinary tourists and families come to watch and end up doing something”!
WARNING: THE ADRENALIN DAY CAN LEAD TO A SENSE OF EUPHORIA AND THE DELUSION THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO BACK TO WORK – EVER AGAIN! IT CAN ALSO LEAD TO ADRENALIN ADDICTION!
All activities can be done as many times as you like throughout the day.
* Minimum age 10 years.
* Tea, coffee and scones are served on arrival.
* Soft drinks and iced water are available during the day.
* Full day trips include a light lunch of cold meats, cheese and salads.
* All clients are covered by MARS (Medical Air Rescue Service).
* Transfers to and from your hotel are included in the price