Island of Siankaba is Luxury Safari Camp, on Islands in the Zambezi River between Vic Falls & Chobe Park
39km upstream from Victoria falls on the Zambian side | 48km from the Chobe Park in Botswana.
• 7 rooms raised on wooden decks • En-suite bathrooms • Private balconies extend over the river • Complimentary toiletries • Mini-bar
• Large mosquito nets • Ceiling fan • Private safe • Ponchos for rainy days • Laundry bags
• Writing desks
Islands of Siankaba
7 secluded chalets linked by a footbridge to the main bar and dining area.
The property is reached by a good tarmac road and a short dirt road, which takes approximately 40 minutes from Livingstone airport.
The islands themselves are reached by barge which takes about 10 minutes
The Islands are connected to the national electricity grid and thus are not restricted to noisy generators
Airport transfers for guests on flights landing and departing from Livingstone Airport. This service is included in the price
US$ 372 | € 281 per person per night sharing to 31 May 2013
From 01 June – 31 October 2013 (High season)
US$ 447 | € 337 per person per night sharing
Includes: all meals and accommodation – local drinks and house wines – laundry – mokoro trips – nature trail – cultural village/school walks – sundowner cruise – 1 x trip to Zambian side of the Falls per stay and curio market shopping stop at top of Falls – picnic island lunch – transfers to and from Livingstone airport
Excludes: Transfers to and from Kasane, Botswana outside activities and their transfers, curio shop and telephone calls
Children 10 years and older welcome
E and O.E
Special Travel Package
Islands of Siankaba
2 Nights 3 Days with flights from Johannesburg – valid till 31 October 2011
On-site – Included
• Nature trails – guided birding and tree walks on the main island’s nature trail
• Sunset river cruises
• Guided fishing trips for the elusive Zambezi Tiger
• Makoro dugout canoe trips around the Islands (with your own paddler /guide)
• Local village visits, including clinic and schools
• Day trips to Victoria Falls are arranged on a daily basis.
Off-site activities – extra cost
• Day trips to d Chobe National Park (Botswana) are arranged on a daily basis.
• Game drives in the Mosi-oa-Tunya