Walk with the Lions at Victoria Falls – Zimbabwe.
Rates – Lion Walk – Victoria Falls
Lion Walks – US$ 140
Lion Walk & Elephant Back Safari – EDP 3
Morning and Afternoon: US$ 215
Taking approximately one hour this amazing experience is a great addition to Victoria Falls – Africa’s adventure capital.
You may even be lucky enough to experience a stalk on some of the wildlife species.
No leashes or collars the pride runs freely with you through the bush. Guests may even be lucky enough to experience the young cubs on a stalk on some of the wildlife species that occur on the property.
Highlights of the Lion Walk
• Enjoy the spine tingly thrill of your first encounter as the lions
brush past you, zigzagging between your legs as they move
to take the lead.
• Feel the freedom that these amazing cats enjoy in the wild.
• You will have the opportunity to walk, interact and observe the cubs in their natural environment.
• Learn many interesting facts about the lions from your professional guide who has been around these African cats for most of his life.
• Watch the cubs in awe as they climb the trees to a surprising height and share in the humour at their indecisiveness as they contemplate their trip back down again.
• Remember – you are not taking the lions for a walk.The lions are allowing you to be part of their pride for a while, providing you with one of the most awesome truly wildest adventures you won’t find anywhere else.
There is no upper age limit. There is a height limitation of 1.5 meters. Anyone shorter than this will not be permitted to participate in the Lion Encounter. A guardian must accompany children under the age of 16 throughout the trip.
WHAT TO BRING / WEAR
Please bear in mind that guests will be responsible for carrying their personal effects while on the walk. It is therefore advisable
that belongings are kept to a reasonable limit.
Bottled water and other refreshments will be available,
so it is not necessary for guests to bring their own.
We recommend that guests bring the following:
– Personal Medication
– Glasses or Sunglasses
– Insect Repellent
– Comfortable walking / Hiking shoes
Guests should wear neutral coloured clothes. Wildlife may be encountered and therefore whites and bright colours should be avoided.
– Long trousers with closed, comfortable shoes.
– Long-sleeved shirts, especially in the summer months.
– A wide brimmed hat.
– A sweater is recommended for the months of May to August.