Sussi Lodge Livingstone Zambia, the luxury ” tree-houses” of Sussi Lodge enable guests to spend magical nights on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park near Livingstone
Sussi Lodge is the perfect location to view Elephant migrating through the Park, and a superb base from which to explore the majestic Victoria Falls which is 9 kms downstream
Guests do not have to leave the comfort of the lodge to experience the wild because Buffalo and Elephant are known to amble through the camp, while Hippo come out of the river at night for grazing.
Neighbouring Chuma House, a thatched villa which accommodates four guests per chalet, is a few minutes downstream
Rates for 2010 All Inclusive
Luxury Tree Houses
High Season: 01 July – 15 October 2010
US$623 | €458 per person per night sharing
Other Season: 01 Jan – 30 June & 16 October – 31 December 2010
US$492 | €361 per person per night sharing
• Additional activities • Visas which may be required • Imported wines and spirits
• accommodation • Transfers to and from Livingstone Airport, Victoria Falls Town and Victoria Falls Airport • 3 meals a day • Park Entry fees • 2 All inclusive activities as outlined above per day • Soft Drinks, local beers and house wines • Laundry • Service Charge
E and O.E
12 luxury en-suite chalets
ALL ” TREEHOUSES” HAVE
• En-suite toilet, basin, shower & bath
• Private viewing deck
• Mini bar
• Mosquito nets
• Overhead fans
• Hair dryer
Each unit has a private view of the Zambezi from its own deck among the branches.
For safety sake guests keep to elevated wooden walkways, which provide excellent viewing sites and ensure the surrounding environment remains wild and bushy
A standout feature of the lodge is the stunning deck overlooking the Zambezi River, where breakfasts are served and guest can enjoy and sundowners are served as they watch the river’s bird and animal life
Children – 9 years and older are accepted at Sussi tree houses. Children of all ages accepted at the Chuma houses.
Game viewing and activities are at the discretion of Management
INCLUDED with professional guide
• tour of Victoria Falls on the Zambian Side
• Game drive in the Mosi-oa-Tunya Nat Park
• A Cultural tour of Livingstone including a visit to the Museum and The Maramba Village
• Nature walks in the surrounding area
• A shopping Tour in Livingstone Town
• morning or sunset river cruise on a 12 seater
• Fishing in the Zambezi River
Additional activities at an extra cost
The main building has lawns sweeping down to the water’s edge with a gift shop, swimming pool and open air dining area.
Meals are served outdoors where possible and often around a boma fire in the evening
Those guests in need of pampering can head for the sala area and listen to the soothing sounds of the river while having a massage, pedicure and manicure in the care of the beauty therapist’s healing hands
• Road transfers available from Victoria Falls town, Victoria Falls airport, Livingstone airport and from Kasane in Botswana.
• The Lodge is approximately 15 kms from the border town of Livingstone in Zambia
In combination, Sussi and Chuma accommodates up to 24 people (12 in single units) creating an ideal venue for conferences